Nov 5, 2011

Great Outfit and a Birthday!





Top: Loft
Shorts: Forever21
Scarf: Macy's
Shoes: Old Navy
Bracelets: Charming Charlie
Tights: Kohl's

What a great night! Nothing like great music, great friends, and a great outfit! I love everything about this little get-up.  I can't wait to wear it again soon!

Happy Birthday to you DREW!!!! I love you!
(One of my favorite pics...hehehehe)

We are going to a fancy 5 course dinner tonight.  I'll fill you in on it tomorrow!

Hope you're have a fab weekend!

8 comments:

Sorren said...

Oh my! 5 course dinner? That sounds like my kind of night! I cannot wait to hear about how delicious it was :)
ALSO I love your outfit. Seriously. I let out an "OOOoooooOOOO" It is perfect. I'm going through the checklist of what I would need to purchase to make this happen.

Bre said...

Everything about this outfit defies your usual perfessional perfect skirt or dress look and I'll be honest; I'm loving it (did you hear it like I was typing it- the McDonalds commercial?)

I must know how you got your hair to look perfect!

Cheers,
Bre

Janell said...

I'm really loving this outfit. It looks super comfy, but still chic and put together. I might have to recreate this sometime :)

Janell
www.fashionableyoubyj.blogspot.com

Love at First Shoe said...

Thank you Ladies!!!!

Elissa said...

haha you know its love when you let your bf lick your face! and i love the way you tied your scarf

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Fab outfit! Simple yet chic!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
The Penthouse Clan

Bri said...

I like you're layering and the wedges, they're great for the oncoming weather!

charming said...

Thanks for featuring Charming Charlie in your blog!! We have added your blog to our blog mentions page on our website. It’s a page we created exclusively for showcasing Charming Charlie blog mentions!
http://www.charmingcharlie.com/blog-mentions