Feb 10, 2012

Flex Friday




Top: TJ Maxx
Blazer: Forever21
Jeans: Guess
Shoes: Chinesse Laundry
Scarf: Target
Belt: Thrifted

One of the many things I love about my new job is Flex Fridays.  We get the option of having every other Friday off for working a little extra each day. Not too shabby.  I just have to check my email a few times and I'm good to go!  It's been a rather eventful snowy Friday, had lunch today with a friend I haven't seen in a long time and her CUTIE baby. Then I stopped at Kohl's for my random sale check.  GREAT deals today, Ladies! I bought a leopard satchel for $8!!! Originally priced for $70. WOWZA.

If any of you are Kendi fans, you've seen this outfit! I pulled a copycat move with this one.  It's an outfit I found on her blog when I first started following her over a year ago.  I couldn't find it in her blog so I found it on Pintrest  here.

Everyone have  LOVELY weekend!

5 comments:

Shybiker said...

A day off during the workweek is sweet pleasure. Glad you can finagle one. And congrats on that great shopping deal!

Unknown said...

Very cute copycat style- love the stripes and wide leg jeans! Mmm I would love flex Fridays-I do something similar- I work 9-10 hr days during the week so I only work a half day on Saturdays (because honestly-working on Saturdays is the worst!) And then my full days off are Sun/Mon.

Lilly Style said...

I wish we had have Flex Fridays, I'd totally take advantage of it :)

Love this whole look. The scarf is the perfect finishing touch.
Have a fab weekend!
xo

Bre said...

I remember that Kendi outfit. I loved it! YOu did such a good job at re-creating it.
Such a cute blazer too!

Bre said...

I wasn't done and hit submit! I meant to say that this flex Friday thing is AMAZING!!! Jealous.