May 7, 2012

cardi and a sock bun




Cardigan: Loft
Dress: Target
Bracelets: Loft & Forever21
Shoes- Kohl's: Lauren Conrad
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Charming Charlie

Oh how I love warm weather.  You can't go wrong with a simple Summer dress like this one.  It goes with just about anything and it's so easy! I picked this dress up on sale at Target last summer for a super cheap price.  Gotta love Target sales!

This is another one of my sock bun attempts.  I had to keep stuffing my hair back in it all day. It was so frustrating. I think I need to try a thicker sock next time.  Have you had any luck with the sock bun?

3 comments:

Delusions of Grandeur said...

You look absolutely beautiful! Love the stripes with the neutrals, and your hair looks fantastic.

Unknown said...

I love this classic look. You keep it fresh with the fun accessories and bun. Great shoes, as always!

Simply Sarah said...

WOW you look gorgeous!! I am obsessed with your sock bun; what were your instructions for doing so! I haven't really tried it yet...

sarahsavvystyle.blogspot.com
(giveaway here!!: http://sarahsavvystyle.blogspot.com/2012/05/first-giveaway.html