Jun 27, 2012

Forgotten Shoes




Top: Target, Skirt: NY & Co., Belt: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Shoe Dazzel
If this isn't breaking out of my shell at work, I don't know what is. I felt more like ME in this outfit! I miss dressing like this everyday to work. So, why should I stop?  I'm such a fan of red and leopard. I feel like this is a combination that MUST be together, always. 

I saw a girl wearing these shoes at my work event a couple of weeks ago.  I couldn't wait to tell her how much I loved them and that I have the same pair.  Sometimes I feel like I get overly excited about clothes and shoes and some just don't get it. Ha.  Anyway, I pulled these from the back of my closest (blowing the dust off) after being reminded just how much I love them.  I guess that's what happens when you have "too many shoes in your closet".  Whatever, Drew. 

7 comments:

Lilly Style said...

Such a great combination! Love those shoes.
I too get excited about clothes and shoes, and you're right, some people just don't get it lol

still being [molly] said...

oh my gosh those shoes are AMAZING!!!! i love the whole look :)

Unknown said...

How could you ever forget about those shoes?! I love them! I think they need to come live with me and I will never neglect them. lol. :)

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

OMG I absolutely LOVE this look! The chambray, the red, the unexpected addition of the leopard! Everything about this is so cute!

Kate said...

I'm not really sure why, but this post/story makes me smile. Just thought I'd let you know :)

Alissa said...

Those SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Sexy bitch, just jacked off to these pics