Apr 1, 2011

No outfit today...

Well...there IS an outfit. I doubt Kroger would be happy with me showing up to work in my birthday suit.  I'm wearing my green dress and boots outfit again.  I'm still so drained from travelling and trying to get caught up at work and my personal life. I woke up this morning and didn't want to use one piece of my brain to come up with a new outfit.  Sorry ya'll.   Funny how I spend some time with peeps from the South and my need to say Ya'll comes back.  I thought that was long gone...

Anyway, tomorrow is my friend Heather's bachelorette party!  We are getting all fancied up and going out downtown.  I'm really excited to breakout one of my new dresses for this!! I'll be sure to post pics tomorrow.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

From Suns To Moons said...

I'm excited to see you all gussied-up.