Apr 9, 2011

Thrift Shopping!

Drew and I went Thrift store and vintage store shopping today.  This is the first time I actually took my time and found some great stuff!  Drew even found some things!  I discovered the coolest vintage shop ever, Talk of the Town.  They have stuff from the 1930's and up. Amazing!  I found a great bag.  As soon as I saw it, it was love at first sight!




Dress - $5
Floral Skirt - $2
Tweed Skirt - $3 - Banana Republic (originally $98)
Top - $2

This is the vintage 1950's bag I got at Talk of the Town...




I said I would post a pic of our dresses from Heather's wedding...we got way too busy and I didn't have a chance to take any!  Here's a pic of my hair..


 

4 comments:

From Suns To Moons said...

These are some amazing finds. I'm jealous of all these prices - I can never find them in Vancouver!

Tara said...

I am so jealous of your thrift finds! I went thrifting once, about a month ago, but I just got so overwhelmed, and I gave up after about twenty minutes. I need to try again, soon!

Love at First Shoe said...

it can be tough for sure!! I usually always give up but this time I stuck it out. So worth it!

emilie said...

What awesome finds! And so cheap! I find the vintage stores in my city are pretty expensive. Good finds!

Emilie
www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com