Oct 3, 2011

The Bird Shirt




 
Top & Belt: Target, Boots: Alloy, Skirt: Banana Republic, Coral Bracelet: Forever21,  Necklace: Thrifted, Gold bracelets: Grandma 

This was my Saturday night outfit. No, the bird shirt is not new.  Well, not since my shopping band.  I know, I know, how do we know you're telling the truth, Ang!?  Just trust me, I am.   I think you'll believe me more when you start to see the dark circles suddenly appear under my eyes.  That's what happens when you have shopping withdraw, right?!  

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You look fabulous! I love this entire outfit - especially the shirt.

Kelly
Enterkelly.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Love the outfit, especially the belt with it.
I want that skirt!


Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

Lilly Style said...

That explains my dark circles lol.

Love the outfit and the way brown and black look together. One of my fav color combos. Fab boots too.

sis said...

love love LOVE this outfit!! The black and brown combo is so perfect, and the bird shirt is fun, stylish and professional all at once.

Also, I am still so in love with your hair!

Bre said...

Those boots are awesome! Hope you get threw the shopping ban alright:-)
Cheers,
Bre