Dec 6, 2011

Faux Leather Shorts





Sweater, tights, & shoes: Target
Shorts: Lauren Conrad - Kohl's
Top: Loft
Necklace: Charming Charlie

I picked up these lovely faux leather shorts at Kohl's for half off.  I've had my eye on them for awhile now.  Good things come to those who wait, right?  Has anyone else tried the faux leather shorts look?  Please share your styling ideas and tips!

Goodness, so much is going on right now!  I hope to be able to share my good news this week! Stay tuned!

Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love these pleather shorts and I think you styled them perfectly! I should pick up a pair-they look great with tights (maybe I'll wait until Boxing Day sales!) :)

Samantha Hau said...

Super duper cute. I really like this outfit! Its sexy but full coverage.

Anonymous said...

LOVE those shorts. This whole outfit is adorable :)

Come enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway just in time for holiday parties season!

Kelly said...

Those shorts are so fun! I love them!!

Unknown said...

i came across these shorts while i was christmas shopping and i think they are so much FUN! they look great with yellow!

dash dot dotty

Summer-Raye said...

Cute outfit. (LOVE THE HAIR!)

Check out my MAC GIVEAWAY! and enter.

Fanny Jimenez said...

Cute outfit dear! Love your mustard sweater and yor boots! ;)
If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)

KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

Nav said...

i love love this color and the whole outfit! :)

xo Nav
http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/