Dec 1, 2011

Mustard and Burgundy

 
 
 

Top: Dillards
Skirt: NY&Co.
Tights: Kohl's
Shoes: BCBG - Dillards

This is my favorite color combo, hands down.  It's the perfect shade of yellow and red without looking like Ronald McDonald's sister. I love it.  I spent too much money on this top while back.  I won't go into detail because it was completely out of character and I'm ashamed. I fe1l in love the second I saw it.  It's so comfortable and fits so well.

I've been slacking on my blog so much recently. For good reason though! I have some more good news to share with you but I can't just yet.  No, I'm not pregnant!!  There's just so much going on in my life right now, it's crazy! Sometimes I don't know how I keep my head on straight.   My exam is coming up January 7th.  I am so excited to get that overwith!  I'm a studying machine right now!

5 comments:

Lilly Style said...

My first thought was "pregnant" lol. Then I kept reading :)
Great color combo. The blouse is SO pretty. Love the contrast between the tights and the shoes.

heidi said...

you are right, this color combination is gorgeous. and i absolutely love those shoes!!

Unknown said...

the nude pumps look so good with colored tights! i'm always worried about looking like ketchup and mustard when i'm wearing red and yellow, so i totally understand your ronald mcdonald fears!

dash dot dotty

Jess said...

Oh goodness, I really love this outfit. Very very pretty.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous outfit-the blouse is worth every dime you spent! (I'm rocking the Ronald McDonald's sister look today haha) Good news eh? ;)