Mar 9, 2012

Blazer and Skinnies



Blazer: Forever21
Skinnies: Guess
Shoes & Tank: Target
Necklace: Avon
Clutch: H&M Las Vegas!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday! I'm off work today and loving every second of it.  I slept until 11am. Yes, ELEVEN!!! Am I 18 again?!  I feel like I've been nonstop for the past two weeks. Finally, I feel rested.

These are the only outfit pictures I took while in Vegas. You just can't go wrong with a blazer and skinnies.  I picked this lovely clutch up at H&M while shopping with Drew and Amiee. I'm in love with it and can't wait to use it again.

Have a lovely weekend!

10 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are soo cute! LOVE the pop of green in your purse!!

Lilly Style said...

This is such a great look! Totally agree, can't go wrong with this combo.
Have a great weekend!

Taylor said...

That's a good mantra - when in doubt, pull out the blazer + skinnies combo... with a side of heels for good measure. That clutch is terrific, loving the colorblocking!

Jessica Marse said...

Very cute outfit! I really like your purse; it's so fun!

Unknown said...

H&M never fails to deliver. I'm anxiously waiting for the day it appears in my city.

Love at First Shoe said...

Thanks ladies!

Simply Sarah said...

love the look - especially those shoes!!

Unknown said...

I love the weekends for sleeping in- it's very rare that I'm awake before noon! :) I love that clutch with its pop of green and the skinnies are adorable!

Shybiker said...

Great look. I like how you flipped up the end of the blazer's sleeves. Stylish touch. And that bag is so pretty!

Brittany said...

Loooove this outfit! What a fabulous purse! Newest follower :)
funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com