Mar 1, 2012

On The Road Again




Blazer: H&M
Top- Old Navy
Necklace & Earings: Charming Charlie
Tights: Kohl's
Shoes & Skirt: Target

I was stuck taking pictures on my own. My photographer (Drew) was MIA.

By the time you read this post I will be in Vegas. I planned an awards bash for our VMSD Magazine at PURE Nightclub.  Our magazine asked our readers for nominations for the best up and coming young designers in the retail design industry.  Our editors picked the top 12 and Thursday night we are honoring them! It's really exciting stuff, read about it here.  Long story short, I'm onsite to make sure the event goes perfectly!   Drew came along with me and we're staying for the weekend! I'll be sure to post all my fun Vegas outfits as soon as I get home. 

4 comments:

Shybiker said...

Pretty outfit. I'm in love with your patterned tights. And the necklace is a signature piece.

Have fun in Sin City!

rebeccalately said...

I love the polka dot tights. They're a cute surprise!

Can't wait to see your Vegas outfits. :)

Lilly Style said...

Sounds like a fun trip!

Great look, love the tights!

Rose said...

Those tights... oh my!!! Love at first sight!!