Aug 8, 2012

Classic & Simple





Top: H&M, Skirt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Charming Charlie, Bag: Target

You just can't go wrong with a classic button up and simple black skirt. This is usually a go to of mine after standing hopelessly for hours in my closet. It always works and it always will.

Well, I'm back and boy have I missed you. I'm not technically back from anywhere, just a break. I'm so happy to be back in action with my blog. I love blogging. Really. It makes me happy even if no one ever read my posts. Stay tuned for weekly wedding updates and the long awaited "Shoe in Review" posts.

Have a lovely!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your necklace!! Such a classic outfit...you have the best taste.

kate @ a journey in style said...

I read your posts! I love your outfit- I have/had flats like yours, but they are so worn out now from over-use. Bummer. I look forward to your future posts!

http://ajourneyinstyle.blogspot.com

Alissa said...

Yay!! I am so glad you are blogging! This outfit is completely classic, right down to the bag you have! Does it hold a lot? I need one for my school books this semester.

Love at First Shoe said...

Thank you, Ladies! Unfortunately, the bag is very small. I've been using it for shopping trips or nights out because it's so light and easy to carry.

xoxo