Aug 16, 2012

My Professional Look

 
Top & Bracelets: H&M - Skirt: Target - Shoes: Rusche - Bag: Kohl's

It's been a long time since I've worn an outfit like this. It's amazing how dressing up can put you in such a great mood. This is a perfect look for an interview or any sort of work event. I don't know about you, but if I have a big meeting or an interview comign up, I always stress about what i'm wearing. Why do that to yourself?! Just throw a button up and a pencil skirt together, and boom! Done. It says This girl knows what she's talking about! Well, at least that's how it makes me feel. 








2 comments:

Alissa said...

You always have great taste and this is such a shinning example of this. It's young and fresh but not too sexy and the perfect amount of professional.

Anna Brain said...

Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! Chic! :)