Aug 9, 2012

Shoe In Review: Current Obsessions

For my first "Shoe In Review" post I thought I'd share a couple shoe styles I'm currently obsessing over. While I'm on a sort of shopping hiatus, it doesn't hurt to browse around and plan my next shopping attack. Macy's has a great buy 2 get one free sale right now. So great it might just put my hiatus on hiatus.

Obsession #1: The Pointy Toe

Jessica Simpson Shoes, Jaide Pumps

GUESS Shoes, Myrick Single Sole Cap Toe Pumps

Both pairs are buy 2 get one free. The blue pump also comes in leopard with a camel color bow on the back. CUTE! You know, for a woman who loves shoes as much as I do,  you'd think a classic pointy toes would be in my collection. I need to fix this. I am literally drooling over theses pairs of shoes right now.  Seriously. It's gross.

Obsession # 2: The T-Strap Sandals

Jessica Simpson Shoes, Bansi Platform Sandals

Look at these! Jessica Simpson can do no wrong when it comes to shoes. I love the glitter detail on the heal and platform. Great pair of shoes for a girls night out!

Jessica Simpson Shoes, Shama Platform Wedge Sandals

These shoes would go with anything. Dress them up or down, I love them!  They're the best type of shoe to wear out when you know you're going to be on your feet for a long period of time. 

Maybe I should make my shopping hiatus begin next week?









1 comment:

Tara said...

I am a BIG fan of the Guess pointy toed shoe...the shiny toe might be my favorite thing, ever :)