Aug 15, 2012

Shoe In Review: Banded Platform Heel



 Shoes: Sway Chic

The ladies from Sway Chic sent these lovely platform heels to me this week. I'm absolutely in love wtih them!  The banded strap has to be my favorite detail. Platform heels are much more functional  when they actually support your foot, which these do. Theses heels are super high but the banded straps make them so easy to walk in.  They'll look great with skinny jeans, skirts, or even tights in the fall! They run a little big so if you plan to add these bad boys to your shoe collection, be sure to order in a half size smaller. Check them in our in brown too!

8 comments:

Alissa said...

So cute!!

Simply Bubblelicious said...

Pure Perfection!

Maca said...

they're beautiful!

Kelly said...

gorgeous shoes!

Bre said...

You are back and I missed it! I am the worst.
Cute shoes and I'm happy your back!!!

Samantha Hau said...

I like these!!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

Love these heals!! And those pants are totally adorbs. New follower! xx

alicia said...

these are too cute! xo