Mar 15, 2011

On sale? I'll take it!




Top & Blazer - Target
Skinny Jeans - Macy's
Shoes - Payless

Have I ever talked about how much I LOVE Target?  Obviously for the fashion and home goods ONLY...I'm a devoted Kroger employee and shopper.  Promise (work people).  Anyway, I do.  I love going straight for their sale racks.  Like this top, I found it all by it's lonesome on a 75% off rack (many moons ago) for $3! WOO! I'll take it. The blazer (you've seen many times) was 1/2 off when I finally bought it.  I'm such a firm believer in not buying anything unless it's on sale!  Good motto to live by...especially for someone who likes to shop as much as I do.

To the shoes...PAYLESS!  I don't care what anyone says, Payless has some pretty cute stuff.   They now offer shoes by different designers that are super cute.  You'll be seeing another pair this week :)

12 comments:

Taylor said...

I LOVE scouring the round racks FULL of clearance goodness at Target. Our local store has about 7 rounders going at any given time not to mention a whole wall of clearance jewelry.

Also - love Payless. They do have some cute stuff and what's so good about the store is if the shoes fall apart after a little while, who cares? Those booties are way cool!

Unknown said...

I love payless I dont care what anyone wants to say about that, I am so hard on shoes so staying within the season on budget payless is my friend :-D

Kelly said...

I love shopping in the sale section. It's quite amazing all the great things that get marked down. I'm a huge fan of bargain shopping too :)


enterkelly.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Yes! The sales rack at Target is always my first stop when I'm shopping! Even if I'm just running in for shampoo and dishwasher detergent, I always end up with a cardigan or a blouse or something else entirely that I don't need at all :)

I love how you style your blazer, too...looks fantastic!

This Life, Redefined…stop by and say hi!

Anjela said...

LOVE those shoes! So envious right now...
Great outfit!:)

Unknown said...

I'm with you on Target and Payless! Those shoes are amazing!

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Love at First Shoe said...

Thanks prettiesss! Glad to see so many others share my love for Target...and Payless!

Lilly Style said...

I absolutely LOVE Target! And Payless does have cute shoes..I wish they had some online selections in store.
Your outfit is super cute!

Kileen said...

i love these shoes!! if only Payless stocked shoes in size 5 then i'd be going there more often!

cute & little
come join the Color Brigade!

Gentri said...

Wow!! I can never find cute shoes in my tiny little foot size at payless. Those are adorable! Love the blog. :)

From Suns To Moons said...

Killer shoes! They're toughening your outfit quite a bit. I wish I could contribute to the Target talk, but I live in Target-less Canada. Sigh.

kelsey said...

Or wait. Maybe these shoes. Wow, you know how to find them!