Mar 2, 2011

One Day Stands...Outfit #25




  •   Top, tights, & blazer - Target
  • Skirt - NY& Co.
  • Shoes - Chinese Laundry - DSW
  • Necklace - Charming Charlie
I'm sick of my "one day stands" with Polka dot tights! I'm just not that kind of girl. Either you stick with me or you're out.  This is the second pair that has ripped on me. GRRRRRR!  We are breaking up!! It's okay. I'm OVER tights! It's time to break out the legs.  Or is it?  I'm so conflicted!  I see some of my favorite bloggers have been...Love, Ramsey and Kendi.  Maybe it is time...suck it up and do it! Right?

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

LOVE the color of that skirt! I can't seem to find a good colored pencil anywhere!

BiblioMOMia said...

You look like Reese Witherspoon in these pics--seriously, the resemblance is uncanny!

That turquoise pencil skirt is awesome. I've been trying to find a bright one for ages, and it just hasn't shown up yet...I guess I'll keep looking, because this is an amazing outfit!

From Suns To Moons said...

Ooh, this is a gorgeous skirt and outfit.

Jess said...

Oooh, I love this outfit! The color of the skirt is gorgeous!