Mar 4, 2011

Sickness has taken over...outfit #27





Blazer & Bracelet - Forever21
Jeggings & Top - Target
Necklace- Charming Charlie
Shoes - BCBG - DSW


Sickness has taken over me, not outfit 27.  I finally sucked it up and went to the doc today.  I have a light case of Bronchitis...did I spell that right?   I can't stop coughing!! Grrr come on! I have a 30 for 30 to finish here.  I have 3 more outfits planned for the weekend.  I WILL post them even if I just get dressed for the camera and put my pj's back on. 

I posted the last picture for two reasons. 1. to have a better view of the bracelet. I LOVE it. It's just this springy thing (springy as in bouncy) I got for $3.  2. To show off my tattoo. I thought it was a good shot of it, so why not talk about it?  It's a Shakespeare quote..."A light heart lives long".  I found it a long time ago and just fell in love with it. I printed it and kept it at my desk so I could see it everyday.  It just reminds me to not be so stressed out all the stinkin time. Less stress equals a longer happier life.  Anywhooo...I decided to get it tattooed where I could see it everyday :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful tattoo! And a great motto to live by :)
That blue looks great on you

Bre said...

Kick that bronchitis to the curb you have your 30x30 to finish girl. Ha ha. No one would need to know if you did just take photos and get back in out pj's so I say go for it.
I am lovig the shirt and your tat by the way.
Cheers,
Bre

Tara said...

I love the tattoo...perfect quote to live by!

Hope you feel better soon :)

This Life, Redefined…stop by and say hi!