Jun 24, 2011

Friday night




Top & Bracelet: Kohl's, Skinnies & Shoes: Target, Necklace: Charming Charlie

Every Friday makes that NSYNC's Just Got Paid song pop in my head.  A shame I don't get paid every Friday.  I'm shaking my booty to it right now ::in my head::. 

I am so ready for my weekend to start!  I'm already home and about to pack for Louisville!  I'll be taking pics tonight!  Tomorrow we are going out back in Cinci with friends to celebrate my oldness.  Warning, my b-day dress is not part of my 30x30.  Ya know, the whole it's my party I can cry if I want to thing.  Except no crying.  Well, if I don't get Skyline after we leave the bar, I might cry.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Great look! I love the shoes!!

Kelly
Enterkelly.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Hope you have a fantastic birthday weekend away!!

Rachel said...

Those are the cutest shoes ever! Especially with those jeans. Super super cute!! I am so happy it's the weekend too. Hope packing went well!

sis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sis said...

I absolutely LOVE this outfit. I have very similar wedges so I'm thinking I may have to "borrow" it sometime soon....

Tara said...

Oh, Skyline! I'm coming up to Cincinnati to visit family next weekend, and I plan to have Skyline at least twice, with a stop at Graeters, and maybe a UDF malt, while I'm at it :)

Hope your birthday celebration was wonderful!