Jun 7, 2011

Remix Pickle





Dress - Target
Shoes - DSW
Necklace - Charming Charlie

Hi lovelies!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had a pretty nice one.  Saturday we got to see a Led Zeppelin cover band. They rocked my face.  Sunday we took a trip to Home Depot and got a bunch of flowers and stuff to put on the deck. It's funny how at 28 (on July 3rd) I actually get excited about that kinda of stuff.  Just two years ago I would have never thought about doing that kind of stuff! haha!  I should have taken better pics of it to show you.  I'll do that on my next post :)

These pictures aren't the greatest as far as lighting goes.  I wasn't too concerned since you've seen the dress before.  It's hunter green in case you can't see it.   I love this dress but I always get into a bit of a remix pickle when I want to wear it.  The only thing I can come up with is pairing it with different shoes and jewelry. Any suggestions??

8 comments:

Lilly's Style said...

This dress looks great on you and those shoes go perfect with it.
I tried this dress on when it first came out but it looks ridiculous on me for some reason.

When it's cooler outside you can add jean jacket or a blazer to it.

Ang said...

Thanks, Lilly! When it cools down a bit I'll give that a try!

Bre said...

My sister has the same b-day as you and is also turning 28 this year, cool!
I agree with Lily about a blazer or jacket when it's cool. If you have a layered flowy skirt try that. I like it the way it is as well. Cute shoes.
Cheers,
Bre

Ang said...

Bre, I love the idea about the flowy skirt too! Thanks, girl!

I hope you're sister isn't as freaked out about turning 28 as I am! :)

Tara said...

I have a black and white dress that I have a similar problem remixing, so I can't wait to steal your new ideas :)

Ramsey said...

Love your shoes. Who am I kidding, I alllways love your shoes! And don't feel bad, at 21, I already get excited about flower gardening. I am 70 at heart. Thanks for the birthday wishes! Y'all made my day!

Alexis Kaye said...

you are beautiful! and your blog name is genius!

www.alexislaughs.blogspot.com

charming said...

Thanks for featuring Charming Charlie in your blog!! We have added your blog to our blog mentions page on our website. It’s a page we created exclusively for showcasing Charming Charlie blog mentions!
http://www.charmingcharlie.com/blog-mentions