Jun 9, 2011

Volleyball, meet my nose.




Top  - Loft
Skirt - Gap
Shoes - Payless
Leopard Belt - TJ Maxx
Necklace - Charming Charlie
Bracelet - Khol's

I had my FIRST athletic almost injury last night.  As I've mentioned plenty of times before, playing on this volleyball team is the first sporty thing I've done in my life.  Telling you this story reminds me of being a kid and thinking it was cool every time I got hurt while riding bikes or playing outside.  I couldn't wait to tell my friends the story of what happened or show them my scab!  Anyway, I got nailed in the nose by a gazillion mile per hour volleyball by the tallest guy ever! Do you like my exaggeration? It hit me straight on the nose and knocked me on my booty!  Of course my eyes started watering and it scared the crap out of me.  I would have balled my eyes out had I been alone.  The poor guy that hit me was so embarrassed.  He apologized and then wouldn't look at me the rest of the night.  Good news, no "Marsha Brady" nose. It's sore but I'm still truckin.

So these shoes....I LOVE THEM.  I bought them awhile back and tried them on with many outfits.  I almost took them back at one point.  I finally made myself wear them yesterday and just fell in love. 

3 comments:

Liz said...

Ok so the Volleyball story made me laugh! Glad you don't have the Marsha nose - that would be seriously unfortunate. Also, love the color of your top! So cute :)

Ang said...

HEHE glad I could make you laugh. It make me laugh everytime I think about it!

Tara said...

Oh, you poor thing! But, yeah, that totally sounds like something that would happen to me, too :)

And my mother-in-law just told me that there's a Charming Charlie by her house, so I'm pretty excited to try it out, soon!