Jun 3, 2011

Party skirt



Tank & Shoes - Target
Skirt - Lauren Conrad - Kohl's
Necklace - Charming Charlie

I've only worn this skirt one time way before I started my blog...not sure why. I love this thing. It makes me want to go out and dance around  in it.  It's my party skirt.  We'll save the dancing for another night.  I'm posted on my couch with Drew in my comfies..
 
I got to meet Carrie Underwood at work today.  She is promoting Vitamin Water exclusively with Kroger.   We didn't find out about it until this morning so I didn't have my camera.   One of the girls in my department took a pic.  I'll share as soon as I get it.  Carrie was by far the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!

4 comments:

Tatiana said...

LOVE that skirt!! just stumbled across your blog! I like it!
xoxo
Tatiana

Ang said...

Thanks for stopping by!

kelsey williams said...

I have that skirt, too! It's in my 30 for 30. It's so darn comfy!

Anonymous said...

I woukld love to small your panties