Jul 28, 2011

Back in black





Dress: Target, Shoes: Nine West, Necklace & Bracelet: Forever21

So happy to be back! I kinda feel lost without blogging everyday.  The conference was great!  Very educational and all that junk.  It's really hard to dress for those things especially in Florida. Sweat would pour  the second I stepped foot outside. My hotel was attached to the convention center but it was all open walkways.  Awful.  It was so cold in the convention center I could see my breath.  Okay,  maybe not that cold but you get my drift.  Cardigans were my best friend.

I had these little beauties (you should know me well enough by now to know I'm referring to my shoes) waiting for me when I got home this week.  Super sale online that I couldn't pass up!!!

Time to go watch Drew attempt to make risotto and mussels.  I have high hopes for this one, kids!  I'll keep you posted!


3 comments:

Lilly Style said...

Oh my, those shoes are amazing!
I love the necklace you added to your outfit, looks fab with the black dress.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous shoes! Love the statement necklace too. Glad you had a great conference!


Shopping and Spreadsheets

rlutz said...

Those shoes are killer!!