Jul 15, 2011

Pencil Over Dress




Dress: Forever21, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: DSW, Necklace: Charming Charlie, Belt: Target



Shoes: Payless, Belt & Necklace: Target

I'm pretty proud of the of the first outfit. Before my blogging adventures I would have never thought throwing a pencil skirt over a dress would work.  I dig it. 

Good news!!! My new camera is on it's way. No more fuzzy pics.  

I went on a nice thrifting trip today.  I picked up some goodies. Can't wait to show them off.

Have a great weekend!
Don't forget to check out Shabby Apple's Summer Sale!
Dresses from Shabby Apple

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh good I'm glad to hear that someone else isn't abiding by the shopping ban rule as well! ;) I really love both looks- so great that you can have such a different look from the same dress!

Lilly Style said...

I was going to say how cute that top is...until I scrolled down. Great way to get more use out of a dress :)

AS said...

would have never thought of this either - although it may be too hot out for me to be wearing double the bottoms - cute look xx

Cara said...

Haha, I did the same thing on days 23 and 24 of the remix and I would never have done the dress as shirt/dress as skirt thing pre-blog. Also glad to know I'm not alone in breaking the 30-day shopping ban :)

Unknown said...

I love your shoes in the first outfit! And that dress looks so cute tucked in to your skirt.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Amiee said...

Fabulous dress and fabulous ways to wear it! I'm loving your ideas!!!!

Lindsey said...

cute! cute! cute!

Love at First Shoe said...

Thank you for all the sweetie comments, ladies!

Jennie said...

I love the idea of wearing your dress under your skirt!! Did the material ride up throughout the day? Gosh, I really need to get myself a pencil skirt. They are so beautiful and so flattering.