Jul 5, 2011

From work to play




Top & Skirt: Loft, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: Charming Charlie, Bracelet: Kohl's, Earrings: NY& Co.




Shorts: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Bag: Michael Kors - Gift from Drew ♥


Dang blond hair!  I haven't even had my re-growth touched up in months and it's still this blond.  Cah-razy.  

Outfit #15 was my work outfit today.  I really love the colors on this skirt.  I don't think you can see it in the pics but it has some splashes of light blue through it too. I love it.  I had to run some errands immediately after work. I threw on some shorts and sandals...wha la! Outfit #16! A very simple work to play outfit remix.

Soooo, do you see my awesome b-day present!!?!  Ahem..MK bag...Ahem.  I swear Drew is so damn good.  Well, he had the help of my berry berry sneaky bestie, Amiee.  I've never ever in my life had a real leather bag.  I will most likely carry this thing until it falls apart.  It's love...it really is.

♥ ♥ ♥

Shabby Apple is offering a 20% discount through the month of July!
Dresses from Shabby Apple

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness...that bag is absolutely gorgeous! Such a great gift :)

Unknown said...

I don't think I can be your blogger friend anymore- I am so jealous that you got an MK bag!!!! I wanted one for my B-day (although I'm getting a vacation instead so I guess that's not too shabby!) Seriously though your bag (and outfits!) and so fashionable and I love taking looks from day to night- I just did one too!

Love at First Shoe said...

Aww thanks!! A vacation for a b-day present sounds amazing!