Jul 18, 2011

Two-fer




Top: Target, Necklace: Charming Charlie, Bracelet & Shoes: Kohl's, Jeans: Guess, Clutch: DSW



Dress: Loft, T-Shirt: H&M, Belt: Dots, Shoes: Gianni Bini, Necklace: Kohl's

Another two-fer from the weekend.  I took some of your advice and did a shirt/dress combo this time. You've seen this Loft dress before.  I really liked how it turned out but I don't suggest layering like this when it's friggin lava hot outside.  Bad news bears. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  My new camera came in tonight and I'm pumped.  I hope to be posting pics with it soon. Gotsta teach myself how to use it first.

30x30 is almost over!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looking fab girlie! Your Remix is great! Way to hang in there! I'm only on day 11, thanks for the inspiration! OXO Nat