Aug 12, 2011

Bizzzeeee!




Dress: Express, Shoes: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, Bracelet & Earrings: NY&Co., Belt: Target, Clutch: DSW

Two days and no outfits?! Sheesh, I'm a slacker.  I promise I was wearing clothes.  This is the busiest time of the year at work.  INSANE!  On top of the many meetings and events I'm planning, I'm taking on a new project at work.  I'm very excited about it.  Won't bore you with deets.

LOVE this dress!  A friend of mine just purchased the black and white version.  I saw a pic of her in it and HAD to have it.  It's perfect for any season! I can't wait to try it with tights and boots.

It's Restaurant Week in Cincinnati.  My favorite time!  I started it off with one of my favorite restaurants in Cincinnati, Local 127.  If you live in this city or ever visit, you MUST try this restaurant.  All farm to table locally grown food.  The servers are phenomenal and know their stuff. You can tell they are so passionate about the food they serve. Drew and I will be going to Jeff Ruby's tonight (hence the cute new dress).  Three courses for $35...not too shabby!  I've never been to this Jeff Ruby's restaurant before.  I'll be sure to let you know how it is.

One more thing... JANET JACKSON last night!!!  AMAZING!  That woman danced her booty off all night long.  She's absolutely beautiful!  I went with Drew's mom and sister and had a blast.  Drank way too much wine which resulted in a messy headache this morning.

7 comments:

Lindsey Dixon said...

That print is amazing. I absolutely adore this dress. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Lindsey Soup

Lilly Style said...

Wow, beautiful dress! Love the shoes, those are fab. Looking good!

Anonymous said...

love those shoes!!

xo jeanette

www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

Bre said...

Even with a head ache you look good. That dress is a must have and very good for all seasons day and night.
Cheers,
Bre

Victoria said...

Love your shoes.

sis said...

Oh my goodness, it sounds like you ARE busy! do not worry, I will not hold it against you, I just cannot wait to hear about it all (even the exciting new project!)

Tara said...

That clutch is ridiculously adorable! I'm such a fan of this whole outfit :)