Aug 19, 2011

No Shame




Top & Bracelet: Forever21, Cardigan: Kohl's, Skirt: Gap, Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe

Friday AND food day today.  I've been eating so well all week so I indulged a bit today.  Okay, maybe a lot.  No shame.  It's been the week from H E double hokey sticks...I deserved it.

This is one of my favorite outfits. I know I know, you say this all the time.  It's true.  This was my "go to" outfit all last summer.  I love the different neutrals with the orange polka dots.  You've seen this top plenty of times: here, here, and  here,  Love it. 

Have a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Love your shoes.

Stephanie said...

yes, where did you get the shoes? love them!

Anjela said...

lovely! That top is such a fun piece! you look super polished ;)

Love at First Shoe said...

Thanks, Ladies! I got them at DSW...super cheapo too! $10 :)

Closet Full of Happiness said...

I love these random dots you have in this post and the one before it. It becomes more of a random pattern. This is a great shirt!

Anonymous said...

Just jacked off to these pics

Anonymous said...

Love seeing your sexy ass in a skirt