Aug 9, 2011

EBEW: Pattern Mixing




Skirt: NY & Co., Top: TJ Maxx, Scarf: H&M, Necklace: Forever21, Shoes: Nine West, Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Pattern Mixing | Everybody, Everywear

Today was pattern mixing on Everybody, Everywear.  Check out all the lovely pattern mixing by clicking on the button above.  Love it. 

This skirt and I had words today. You see, it's has this weird double slit in the back which causes this obnoxious flap.  Every time I sit down it bunches up. Grrrr.  Good thing I love the color or I'd never wear it again! 

I volunteered to make a bunch of grub for Drew's graduation party this weekend!  Cupcakes are on the menu.  I'm off to search for grey and blue icing (Xavier colors).  I'll be sure to take pics and share when I make them Friday.  If only you could taste them!

14 comments:

Simply Bubblelicious said...

Great use of the leopard scarf! Nicely done.

Unknown said...

Cute! The stripes and leopard work perfectly together!

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Frannie Pantz said...

OMGoodness. Cutey cute cute! I love the red and leopard print. Looks great against the stripes!

KC said...

What a cool idea! Leopard and black/white stripes!

Lilly Style said...

Great job on pattern mixing. The scarf as belt is such a great idea. You look fab!

gi-gi said...

You inspired me... I hope you do not mind that I put a link to you in my blog.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this. Red and stripes is always a win in my book - adding a dash of leopard is perfection!

two birds said...

that sucks about the skirt, but it looks super cute! and i love the red/stripes/leopard combo! super cute!

rlutz said...

hot red skirt!! Love how you styled it with the leopard print and stripes!

Tara said...

I hate when skirts act up like that, especially when they're too pretty to toss in the donation pile! And I love those prints together, too.

And now, I can't stop humming the XU fight song, so thanks for that :) Most of my friends I'm Cincinnati went there, so I've heard it A LOT over the years!

sis said...

SO bold of you to mix the stripes and animal print and it paid off BIG time! You look great!

Christie Ressel said...

I love mixing patterns -- always a good idea!

Fashion Translated

From Suns To Moons said...

You mixed so many classics (stripes, leopard, pearls!) flawlessly.

Bre said...

You are too dang cute and so it that outfit. I can't believe you pulled off stripes with animal print and got away with it. That is tricky but you look hot.
Cheers,
Bre