Aug 29, 2011

Music Monday: Someone Like You





Top/Necklace/Belt/Shoes: Target, Skirt/Earrings: Kohl's

This outfit is from last weekend.  As you all know Hurricane Irene hit the East Coast this weekend.  When natural disasters hit, our department is responsible for booking hotel rooms to send associates in for clean up at our stores. I was in charge of this one this weekend.  Needless to say it consumed my whole weekend even missed an Incubus concert I had tickets for.  It's all good though, I'm always happy to help in a time of need. It's so great to see our company come together and help in situations like this. I hope all of you in that area are safe and sound. 

In all of that mess I did get to make it out a bit for Amiee's my bestie birthday Saturday night.

Music Monday - Adele - Someone Like You

Everything about this Adele is amazing.  Her VOICE, hair, fashion...LOVE IT. Her album 21 is absolutely perfect. It's one of those albums I can listen to and not skip a song.  Did you see her performance on the VMAs last night?  Gorgeous. Check it out...

5 comments:

sis said...

Oh, that does not sound like a fun weekend but every once in a while isn't so bad, in fact it's kind of nice to come together (like you said).

1. I love this outfit, and styling a tee is always great.
2. I totally saw Adele's performance at the VMAs - she was, and always is, AMAZING!

Bekah McDuffie said...

LOVE this outfit, this skirt is ammmmmazing! it fits well with the shoes!

Linley said...

love that necklace! I've seen it so many times at target, but also tell myself "i don't need it" - but i think i do!

Anjela said...

you look lovely! That skirt is awesome!!!
Adele.. is absolutely amazing! Her voice is beautiful, she's gorgeous all around and I love how her performance was so simple and yet so powerful!

p.s.- thanks for the musical recommendation on my blog! :)

From Suns To Moons said...

Sorry to hear about your missed concert! On the bright side, you're looking very pretty, so a vacation might be the perfect excuse to parade that bod around. Parade it, I say!