Aug 8, 2011

Music Monday: I Can Feel a Hot One



Top: Banana Republic, Skirt: Target, Coral Shoes: Marco Santi, Bracelet: Kohl's

Manchester Orchestra - I Can Feel a Hot One.
  
This band is brilliant.  This song is one of my top five favorites by MO.  It's heavy and everything about the lyrics is just perfect.   I've seen this band twice and I'll NEVER forget my second experience.   Andy, the lead singer, came out to perform this song alone.  The second he started singing everyone shut up.  Complete silence in a room full of hundreds of people.  It was beautiful.  I had chills the whole time. Such an amazing experience.  

There isn't a song that I dislike by this band.  I'm sure I'll be sharing more in the near future.  Make sure you add this band to your list if you haven't already.  Thank me later.


8 comments:

Simply Bubblelicious said...

Those reds shoes add a great pop of color to that outfit! Love it!

Jo said...

I love the back of that button up. Super cute! Love the red shoes too.

Linley said...

this this classic look! you can never go wrong with a pencil skirt and crisp button up! and love the pop of pink/coral!

Unknown said...

You have such a great professional look- sassy but chic and I love your nail polish colour! Off to listen to the song now!

heidi said...

this is such a great professional look. i love a pencil skirt & great button-down shirt!

Lilly Style said...

Those shoes are amazing! You have the best shoes collection. Love the professional look with the sexy heels :)

From Suns To Moons said...

I feel like I'm always falling for the perfect blue stripe shirt... even though I own several! Love yours, duh.

Bre said...

This outfit is brilliant. I love everything about it. It's work appropriate, cute, sexy and colorful. Those heels are killer! Thanks for the music share!
Cheers,
Bre