Aug 24, 2011

Current Obsession




Top: Kohl's, Shoes & Necklace: Target, Skirt & Earrings: NY&Co, Bracelet: Avon, Cardigan: H&M, Belt: Thrifted

First of all, this whole outfit is my current obsession!  This is one of those I'll take note of and use again. You know, those mornings where you just can't wake up or get motivated to pick out an outfit. I can even throw on some brown tights when winter rolls around. 

For real...my current obsession is polka dots.  I just can't get enough. I had to have a mental talk with myself a few times while shopping this weekend.  Ang, really?! You JUST bought 3 things with polka dots. I quickly decided that you just can't have too many.  They come in all different shapes and sizes.

7 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

I went through my closet this past weekend and realized...I have NOTHING in my closet with polka dots! I like what you have on, light blue with white dots, very subtle! Love this outfit, it's perfect for work, church, a meeting, just about anything ;)

Lilly Style said...

Love this outfit, especially that skirt. Please tell me it's a recent buy?

Tanja S. said...

You look awesome!xx Tanja http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great skirt! Love that fresh colour!


Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

talking all things French

Bre said...

Polk a dots do come in different colors and sizes. You look great in blue and I love the length of your skirt.
Cheers,
Bre

Unknown said...

This outfit is amazing! I love these colors together.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Miranda said...

Great outfit, true styling! My favorite outfit that I've seen you put together.

Miranda
www.indcfashion.com