Aug 3, 2011

Camouflage-y






 Top: Loft, Skirt: Target, Belt: Forever21, Bracelet: Charming Charlie, Earrings: Kohl's, Shoes: Michael Antonio

This has to be one of my favorites.  I've had this skirt for so long and it never gets old.  It has pockets so you all know that equals instant BFF.    Someone at work told me I looked very camouflage-y yesterday.  I never really associated camo with this outfit until then.  My response was "Oh haha!"  Wasn't really sure how to react to it.  Compliment or not really diggin the outfit...not really sure.  I ♥ my camo get-up.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Such a fun skirt! I need more fuller skirts like this.

Lilly Style said...

That skirt is so cute and it gets some extra points for having pockets :)
You look great!

Bre said...

That skirt is a keeper for sure! Great use if color against the black/gray/white skirt. I love green (not Christmas green) and burgundy together. BTW your hair is looking amazing today. It has this sexy tousled thing going on.
Cheers,
Bre

heidi said...

that is definitely a great skirt, and i love how you paired it with bright colors and not just black & white!

Anjela said...

oh I love the colors! You look fantastic (don`t know what your co-worker was getting at with the `camouflage` comparison,lol) Love those pumps!So fun!:)

Tara said...

Ha! I don't see camo at all, but whatever :)

I do love the skirt, though, and paired with the belt and gorgeous top, it kind of looks like the most perfect dress ever!