Aug 22, 2011

Outfit and some music (Music Monday)




Dress & Belt: Target, Shoes: BP(Brass Plum) Nordstroms, Bracelete: NY & Co. Necklace: Charming Charlie

Another great target find!  I went on a tiny little shopping spree this weekend.  It's been awhile. Got to spend time with my mom and little sister on the spree too.  What more could a girl ask for.  My mind is going nuts with outfit ideas for this dress. It's like an evil outfit laboratory in my head right now...bwahahahahaha! (that's evil laughter).

MUSIC MONDAY: Brand New - Jaws Theme Swimming
Meet my favorite band, Brand New.  I've been listening to this band for years!  I just can't get enough.   This song is one of those songs that I listen to ALL the time.  It's even on one of my workout play lists. LOVE.  Show some love if you are familiar with this band.



6 comments:

Lilly Style said...

Love me some Target :) That dress is really cute, love the pops of color you added.

Tara said...

The idea of an evil outfit laboratory in your head completely cracks me up :)

Love this dress!

Rach said...

I always see adorable Target dresses like this one in the ads and then they never have them in our janky store! This one is so cute!

Bre said...

Your evil laughter sent chills up my spine, hee hee. Your outfit is great and it brings a question to my mind: Do you even own pants? And if you did would you even ever wear them?
Cheers,
Bre

simply frabulous said...

my favourite part of the outfit is the belt, a touch of yellow makes the look shine. Very nice choice!

heidi said...

i REALLY loved brand new when i was in college, so much so that the title of my blog is a lyric that just always stuck with me. i haven't listened to any of their albums in a long time but i love the memories i'm flooded with whenever i do. maybe i'll have to listen to them tomorrow!