Feb 27, 2011

Slacker....outfits 19, 20, 21, 22

Outfit 19...

  • Blazer and shoes - Target
  • Top - Forever21
  • Black skinnies - Guess
Two items I haven't worn from my 30 for 30 pick yet.  I was at work on Friday until 8pm.  No fun at all.  I'm working on one of my larger events coming up at the end of March.  The cut off date for our 500 person rooming list was Friday at 5pm.  Long story short, my client sent me their spreadsheet at 4pm and I was stuck all night organizing it.  Grrrrrrr.

Outfit 20...
  •  Top & Shoes - Target
  • Sweater - NY & Co.
  • Black Skinnies - Guess
  • Necklace & earrings - Charming Charlies
 Okay, this was my Friday night outfit.  I know, I know, not a different day.  I came home to change to meet Drew and his friends for a beer.  I decided to just go with an outfit in my notebook. I was limited on time and it worked :).  

If you haven't heard of or checked out Charming Charlies, you should!! I love it! 

Outfit 21
  • Sweater - NY & Co.
  • Green Shirt - Loft
  • Jeggings - Target
  • Shoes BCBG - DSW
  • Scarf - H&M
I wore these shoes while running errands on Saturday. BIG mistake.  My feet were SORE!!!!  

Outfit 22



  • Sweater - Loft
  • Black top, Jeggings, and shoes - Target
  • Necklace - Charming Charlie
Not sure if this really counts since I've sort of worn this before. The only thing different is the sweater and the necklace.  Oh well, I'm counting it.  Like I mentioned before, I didn't really pick too many items that were for casual wear.  

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.  It was so sunny and nice out...now it's looking icky again.

6 comments:

Ramsey said...

I'm convinced, your wardrobe is freakin' amazing!

Love at First Shoe said...

Thank you, Ramsey!! I just discovered your blog today. I'm a BIG fan :)

kelsey said...

You have such great shoes! Wow. And I love all these outfits.

Sarah said...

i def agree with ramsey...your wardrobe rocks.

Tara said...

All of these outfits are fantastic, but I love the pattern/color on the first blouse, especially!

Love at First Shoe said...

Thank you ladiesssss!