Feb 15, 2011

Back in action...outfit 10



  • Green shirt- Target
  • Skirt - H&M
  • Purple sweater - NY & Co.
  • Chinese Laundry Shoes - DSW
  • Necklace - Kohls
Sort of back in action. I could have spent another day in bed. I took headless photos because you can see the sickness pouring out of my eyes.  I hate being sick.

I tried a new color combo today.  Not that it's ground breaking or anything, I've just never tried it.  I'm diggin it.  I wore a tank under this top this time...hehe.  I adore this skirt but  I usually wear it with just black. I want to start styling it with different colors.  I have a really cute mustard yellow top that would look super cute with it. I'll have to give it a shot when my 30 for 30 is over.

3 comments:

Anjela said...

Loving the colors combo ;) such a cute skirt!

Tara said...

LOVE the purple and green together! Fantastic outfit...

And I'm sure you look great from the neck up, too :)

Glad you're starting to feel better, though!

Sarah said...

i absolutely love how you mixed these colors!!! fabulous!