Feb 11, 2011

Thx!!!!!!!!!!!


The lovely Anjela from A Dose of Delight gave me this award yesterday.  Thanks a bunch!  Now,  it's my turn to send out the love!  It says I need to list 15 bloggers I recently discovered and then list 7 things about myself.  I'm still new to the blogger world so I don't have 15 people...

And the award goes to...

A Dose of Delight
27b
30 Day Adventures
A La Mode et Plus
a-pretty-nest
Dwelling and Telling
Snappy Casual
My Cheap Wedding Shoes

7 things about me...
  1. I'm an Event Planner for the Kroger Co. I plan 100's of meetings across the US each year
  2. I own more shoes than I know what to do with
  3. I have 2 brothers and a little sister...I'm the oldest, shortest, and wisest of the bunch :)
  4. I love screamy rock music...not crazy dark stuff but the indie stuff...LOVE IT
  5. I'm a major fan of The Doors.  I have pics of Jim Morrison all over my house
  6. I can't cook very well...Drew does it all and he's the BEST
  7. I have a shopping additiction
Now, if you made the list, share the love!! Have a good one!

1 comment:

kelsey said...

Thank you for the shout-out! You are a sweetie. And I love all your colorful shoes!