Feb 10, 2011

Outfit #9



  • Black Dress - Loft
  • Yellow Belt - Kohls
  • Sweater - NY& Co. 
  • Tights - Kohls
  • Shoes - Jessica Simpson
  • Necklace - Forever21


 I didn't leave much time for pictures this morning. I wanted a better shot of my printed tights and of my blingy headband...bummer.

I am so glad this week is almost over.  Drew and I have a dinner date Saturday for our 2 year anniversary.   We actually have 3 different reservations.  We are so indecisive on where we want to go.  For those Cincinnatians...We have reservations at Local 127, Palomino, and Lavomatic.  I think we'll decide when Saturday comes.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Since I got to see this outfit in person, I can confirm that it was pretty snazzy :)

If you've got reservations at 3 different places maybe you should have drinks and appetizers at one, dinner at another and dessert at the last one!

Tara said...

I can't decide if I like the sweater or the shoes better...so I'm just going to say great outfit, and call it a day :)

Aw, I miss Cincinnati...I used to work at 5/3 there on Fountain Square, so Palomino has always had a soft spot in my heart! Congrats on your anniversary!

Brittney said...

you look so fancy for a thursday! i mean that as a compliment--any day is a good day to dress nicely, and you look beautiful. just one question: why do you have to decide which one reservation to keep? you could eat at all 3 restaurants, right? it'd be fun. and filling. :)
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

Sarah said...

That cardigan is adorable and I LOVE printed tights! Good luck as you continue on through your 30.

Love at First Shoe said...

Thank you!!! Good ideas on going to all 3, ladies. I wonder if Drew will be up for the adventure!?

Anonymous said...

Very nice, and I like the blend of gold and silver.