Feb 16, 2011

Finally some warmnesss! Outfit #11




  • Skirt - Loft
  • Sweater - Target
  • Shoes - BCBG - DSW
  • Necklace - Forever21
Hello Lovelies! This warmer weather puts me in such a great mood!!  I wish it would never get colder.  

So, I pretty much love the poo out of these shoes.  I think they will look super cute in the Spring without tights.  Ugh tights...don't get me wrong, I love them! I just get sick of them squeezing the crap out of me ALL DAY!  I love wearing skirts so I guess that's a sacrifice I have to make.  Spring is almost here...

Speaking of Spring... do you all have any pieces that you are just dieing to wear but have to wait for Spring?  I bought the most adorable trench coat from Kohl's last month that I'm dieing to wear! It's been hanging in my coat closet screaming my name every morning.  In due time my precious...in due time.

Hope you all are getting warmer weather wherever you are!

4 comments:

The Chic Chauffeur said...

oh my! I love the poo out of those shoes too!!! give me some more deets so I can find some of my own? What is the style name???

I am remixing as well, and love clicking around to see what my remix buddies are styling! I have a similar skirt to the one you are wearing in my remix, and you look darling in yours!

Tara said...

I am having the same love/hate relationship with my tights right now. I am ready for this winter thing to be over!

And my husband just bought me an awesome floral skirt for my birthday, and I spent a half an hour putting spring outfits together with it last weekend...

Love at First Shoe said...

They are called Lazare Booties. Here's the link...
http://www.dsw.com/shoe/bcbg+paris+lazare+bootie?prodId=214207&productRef=SEARCH

I bet the floral skirt is adorable! I really want find a cute pair of floral pumps this Spring too!

Bre said...

I want your skirt.
Cheers,
Bre