Feb 11, 2011

Fashion/Beauty Friend Friday

1.) What color dominates your closet?  I'd say mostly black and grey.  I'm doing my best to add a bunch of color!

2.) If money weren’t an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet? I think I would try to have something in every color and shoes in every color (which I'm working on)

3.) What is your mantra about mixing colors? I'm trying to venture out a bit with my color mixing. I always like to add a pop of color.  In the past my wardrobe consist of so many neutral colors, I've been trying to change that over the last year or so.

4.) For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?  If I'm wearing an outfit that consists of mostly neutral colors, I try to add a pop of color by adding a belt, shoes, or tights.  I'm trying to be a little more adventurous with my color choices.  I remember when I first wore my pink tights to work...I don't think Kroger was ready for it at the time.  I've eased them into it so I'm  a little more comfortable with doing it now. HAHA.  Such Conservatives! 

5.)  Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?  I think Kendi would have to be my number one pick. She's always giving me new ideas on how to mix colors. 

No comments: