Feb 22, 2011

Simple and Comfy...outfit #16



  • Sweater and Shoes - Target
  • Pants - NY & Co
  • Necklace - Forever21
Today was a sad day at Kroger.  Our Executive VP passed suddenly last week and the company had a big memorial service today in his honor.  It was bittersweet.  I just love this company so much. We're like one big family.  It's so nice to work for a company that cares so much about their associates and the associates care so much about each other.

On a lighter note, this outfit.  I felt like I was in my pj's all day! So comfy, even the shoes!

Oh! Glee is on....

3 comments:

Melody said...

those shoes are cute! and I love the necklace!

Laura said...

So sorry to hear about the passing of the VP. Never easy. I adore your shoes and necklace, though, and that flower is very Carrie Bradshaw chic!

I love your blog name :)

Love at First Shoe said...

Thank you!! If I could I'd never take that necklace off.