Feb 23, 2011

Microderma-wha?!?...outfit 17




  • Shirt, sweater, skirt, & brown tights - NY & Co.
  • Shoes - Target
 Drew's mom took me for my first microdermabrasion treatment today.  OUCH!!!  I have really bad scaring on my face that I want to get rid of so bad.  During my consultation the nurse told me it would take 10 to 12 treatments before my scaring would go away.  Damn high school acne!!! Needless to say my face is very red right now and I can't wear make up...hence the headless picture.  I don't expect too much of a difference from just one treatment, but I'm hoping for the best. 

I had a different outfit in my notebook for today.  I was standing in my closet this morning and randomly came up wtih this one, so I went with it.  I dig it.



 

5 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE that you have a notebook of outfits...I've been working off of a spreadsheet for the last couple of days :)

Love the color of the skirt, especially combined with that necklace. Fantastic!

This Life, Redefined…stop by and say hi!

kelsey said...

Great mix of neutrals and bright colors! You look awesome.

Love at First Shoe said...

Thank you!!!!

Laura said...

I love the color of the skirt! It is a very nice pop paired with the neutrals on your top half.

Hope you are happy with the results from your treatment! I've never done it but heard rave reviews from friends.

Paola Sing said...

Lately I am obssesed with teal! Such a great color!
BTW, I will have a great give away in March, please check out my blog and follow me!
XOXO